Waves of Hope Swimathon 2014
Attracting a total of 474 swimmers and raising S$29, 821.16 last year, Waves of Hope Swimathon returns this coming 6 September 2014, at Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex!
Be one of our 600 swimmers as we swim to complete a total of 8000 laps and raise a sum of S$35,000 for our beneficiary this year!
*Timings for each Wave are subjected to changes on actual event day
SportCares Foundation exists as a fund under The Community Foundation of Singapore (CFS), a charitable philanthropic organisation bridging donors to community needs. It is a registered charity with Institutions of a Public Character status. All donations to SportCares Foundation will be channelled to CFS.
- All swimmers are required to print and sign the indemnity form in order to take part in the event.
- All swimmers will be required to report and register at the event at least 45 minutes before their allocated time slot so as to have sufficient time to change and warm up.
- Swimmers participating in the Infinity Swim will be required to report at 1.45pm at the grandstand for a briefing conducted by the dispatcher. Swimmers will be informed of their designated lanes and the method of tracking the number of laps swam.
- All funds raised through the swimathon shall not be refundable. Funds raised will proceed to our beneficiary, SportCares.
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM SGT
- Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex
10 laps (9.30AM - 10.15AM) SOLD OUT $12.00 10 laps (10.30AM - 11.15AM) SOLD OUT $12.00 20 laps (11.45AM - 12.30PM) SOLD OUT $16.00 20 laps (12.45PM - 1.30PM) SOLD OUT $16.00 Competitive Infinity Swim
No Limit 1.5hr Swim
SOLD OUT $25.00
- Venue Address
- 202 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 9, Singapore 569771, Singapore Singapore
7min walk from Yio Chu Kang MRT Buses available: 45, 70, 70M, 265